"All is good what ends good"

Luigi Anzio

I can give positive feedback about the quality of components, with 600EUR I got a laptop that will cost me much more if I get from more branded manifacturers.

I got some issues with the first RMA, mostly related to logistic and customs during the shipping back, when I have to deal with the Slovak curier and customs without so much support from customer care.

I am using the laptop now for several months successfully. "All is good what ends good".

PXL_20210525_075012477.jpgPXL_20210525_075026167.jpg2021-05-25 (1).png2021-05-25.png

alecri

Ti è andata bene, hai pagato tasse non dovute e loro ci hanno guadagnato intestandosele e facendole pagare a te ma ti è andata bene. A me è tornato con molti problemi e rotto irreparabilmente e sto andando in causa

Luigi Anzio

Ti è andata bene, hai pagato tasse non dovute e loro ci hanno guadagnato intestandosele e facendole pagare a te ma ti è andata bene. A me è tornato con molti problemi e rotto irreparabilmente e sto andando in causa

Sorry to hear your story
to precise the statement, in the end, it arrived without additional taxes, but it was on hold for long time at the customs