ottimo laptop

GaeLic

The laptop was built and shipped in a very short time, I used the "quick build" but I didn't think it was that quick.
Basically I ordered it in the morning and in the evening it was already assembled and they were testing it.
I find it very positive that e-mails arrive for each operation that is done on my pc, with the names of those who do the various operations, from assembly, to testing to shipping, I consider this very professional and guarantees high quality standards.
the laptop I am slowly configuring, at the moment it is not giving me any problems and everything is according to my expectations, the only negative thing, but this more than anything else is my fault because I did not see this thing well, it does not have a LAN port to connect the laptop directly to the router which would guarantee a higher connection speed.

Il laptop e stato costruito ed inviato a tempi brevissimi, ho usato la "costruzione rapida" ma non pensavo fosse così rapida.
Praticamente l'ho ordinato la mattina e la sera era già montato e lo stavano collaudando.
Trovo molto positivo il fatto che arrivino delle mail per ogni operazione venga fatta sul mio pc, con i nomi di chi fa le varie operazioni, dal montaggio, al collaudo alla spedizione, questo lo reputo molto professionale e garantisce alti standard di qualità.
il laptop l'ho sto pian piano configurando, al momento non mi sta dando nessuno problema ed il tutto è secondo le mie aspettative, l'unica cosa negativa, ma questo più che altro è una mia colpa perchè non ho visto bene questa cosa, non possiede una porta LAN per poter collegare il laptop direttamente al router cosa che ne garantirebbe una velocità di connessione più elevata.

Attachments

• pc1.jpeg
    pc1.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 306
  • pc2.jpeg
    pc2.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 306
  • pc3.jpeg
    pc3.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 294
  • pc4.jpeg
    pc4.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 316
  • pc5.jpeg
    pc5.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 317

AndyHickman116

Are you sure about the LAN/Ethernet port? The pictures and video of the Defiance VII show it to have an expandable LAN/Ethernet port on the right hand side that you should be able to plug into if you flip it open. I'm getting one built shortly and this would be a consideration for me if it was indeed missing.

GaeLic

Are you sure about the LAN/Ethernet port? The pictures and video of the Defiance VII show it to have an expandable LAN/Ethernet port on the right hand side that you should be able to plug into if you flip it open. I'm getting one built shortly and this would be a consideration for me if it was indeed missing.
there's thats, not traditional LAN

Attachments

• lap1.jpeg
    lap1.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 236
  • lap2.jpeg
    lap2.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 264